Tuesday, December 3, 2013

An Introduction

Well met, have a seat. Oh. You're sitting. Good.
We are here to discuss fantasy. Novels. Short stories. Movies. Music. Art. Comics. Shows. And the like.

Still here? Good. I like your style.
So, let us continue.

This blog will contain reviews, rants (imagine that, on the internet of all places), exerpts, random pictures, and maybe, just maybe, snippets of my own work. But not much. Because it's not as good as the things I'll be reviewing. Probably.

I'm a big fan of the 'gritty' military side of fantasy, not that I shy away from the farm boy-becomes-hero-saves-world-from-dark-lord type stuff. My favorite series so far have been the Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson, and the Black Company by Glen Cook. Both fantastic series.

So, here we go. To adventure. And stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment